Top Notch prepares students to communicate in English with a diverse array of speakers around the world who have a wide range of native and nonnative accents.
Joan Saslow, Allen Ascher
Niveau: From Beginner to Intermediate
Top Notch - Fundamentals Level
Top Notch - Level 1
Top Notch - Level 2
Top Notch - Level 3
Liste des composantes
Top Notch: Global Leader in Communications
An emphasis on cultural fluency enables students to navigate the social, travel and business situations that they will encounter in their lives.
What’s new in the 3rd edition:
- More teaching digital support
- EXPANDED ActiveTeach disk includes all teacher resource materials in one location.
- NEW Conversation Activator videos and Pronunciation Coach videos offer clear models, giving students more confidence to speak.
- NEW Digital Flashcards make vocabularypresentation and practice more dynamic.
- More practice opportunities
- NEW Extra Grammar Exercises ensure mastery of grammar.
- NEW Top Notch Go application provides 24/7 access to audios.
- EXPANDED MyEnglishLab includes remedial grammar exercises, Grammar Coach videos and meaningful feedback on incorrect answers.
Joan Saslow has taught in a variety of programs in South America and the United States. She is the author/coauthor of widely used successful courses such as Ready to Go, Workplace Plus, Literacy Plus and Summit. She also authored English in Context, a series for reading science and technology, and was series director of True Colors and True Voices. Ms. Saslow has participated in the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs English Language Specialist Program.
Allen Aschler has been a teacher and teacher trainer in China and the United States, as well as academic director of the intensive English program at Hunter College. Mr. Ascher has also been an ELT publisher, responsible for publication and expansion of numerous well-known courses including True Colors, Northstar, the Longman TOEFL Preparation series and the Longman Academic Writing series. He coauthored Summit and authored the ‘’Teaching Speaking’’ module of Teacher Development Interactive, an online multimedia teacher-training program.