Grammar for Academic Purposes 1 | eText + My eLab (12 months)
Collection: Advance in Academic Writing
Retail price: $20.95
Number of months: 12
Format: Digital product license code
Sharpen your grammatical accuracy
Grammar for Academic Purposes is the first book in a two-level series covering key aspects of English grammar and sentence structure that are particularly relevant to academic writing. This concise textbook is made up of 10 units, each covering a key aspect of grammar and sentence structure. Each unit includes a clear and detailed explanation of rules, carefully designed tasks involving identification and analysis, writing practice activities, and a concise summary.
Access the eText and its additional resources anytime, anywhere!
The eText can be projected in its entirety in class and can also be consulted on a computer or tablet. This easy-to-use, efficient product offer teachers and students a multitude of learning possibilities.
- They can easily consult notes added by their teacher for their specific group/class.
- They can highlight important information and add their own notes.
- Display the handouts that tie in with a particular activity with a simple click.
- Integrate your personal notes and favourite links for each group.
- Create personalized instruction by classifying the pages according to your lesson plans.
Maximize Your Learning Experience With My eLab
Practise English grammar online:
- Detailed grammar and sentence structure diagnostic
- Consolidation exercise for each unit
Check your results as you complete the activities, and quickly identify notions to review.
Monitor your progress in the Gradebook.
- Diagnostic and practice, anytime, anywhere
- Instant feedback
- Gradebook to help focus on areas for improvement
- Automatic correction that saves time
- eText of the print book for classroom presentations
Steve Marshall is an associate professor in the Faculty of Education at Simon Fraser University, Canada. He teaches academic writing and applied linguistics, and researches English for academic purposes and academic writing across the disciplines. Steve has a Ph.D. from the Institute of Education at University College London and over 25 years’ experience teaching academic writing. He is the author of numerous academic articles and books.
|Retail price||Buy Online|
|Advance in Academic Writing 1 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-9674-5||X||12 months||$60.95|
|Advance in Academic Writing 1 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-9675-2||12 months||$42.95||Buy|
|Advance in Academic Writing 2 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-4150-9||X||12 months||$67.95|
|Advance in Academic Writing 2 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-8266-3||12 months||$47.95||Buy|
|Retail price||Buy Online|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 1 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-9679-0||X||12 months||$29.95|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 1 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-9680-6||12 months||$20.95||Buy|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 2 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-9517-5||X||12 months||$33.95|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 2 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||978-2-7613-9518-2||12 months||$23.95||Buy|