COPY EDITOR – FREELANCE (ESL)
ERPI (Les Éditions du Renouveau Pédagogique Inc.), one of Quebec’s most important publishers, provides high quality textbooks since 50 years to teachers and students of all levels. Pearson Longman’s English as a Second Language (ESL) textbooks are published and distributed in Canada by ERPI.
- You will revise manuscripts so the quality of the written language is consistent, clear, and free of grammatical and typographic errors;
- You will check that the manuscript follows ERPI style norms.
- University degree in English literature, linguistics or any related field of education
- 3 to 5 years of experience in copy editing school materials
- Excellent written English
- Solid experience with word processing
- Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style and Canadian spelling
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you wish to apply for a freelancer position, please e-mail a cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org